MoonLight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MoonLight Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PerfectlyFlawed[x
Bored at School
PerfectlyFlawed[x

Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))   Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 am

This is about a group of friends, 3 guys 3 girls, that are all supernatural, but don't know the others are. They are all something different. Ones a witch, ones a werewolf, ones a half-blood fairy, ones a half-blood god/goddess, ones a demon/angel, and ones an immortal/vampire. They are all hiding what they really are. And on top of that, they are all hiding something else about themselves and they're lives. They all started falling for each other. So what happens when secrets start coming out? And when friends turn to enemies and the people you trusted most, you just don't seem to know anymore.

Needed:
2 guys and 1 girl!

Vampire/Immortal
Half-Blood Fairy
Half-Blood God/Goddes
Demon/Angel
Witch
Werewolf

Character Sheets:
Name:
Creature:
Crush:
Bio:
Pic(s):

My Characters:
Name: Skye Centrics
Creature: Witch
Secret: She is abused and raped
Crush: (( Ask and I'll put you [: ))
Bio: Skye has had a rough life. She constantly trys to hide the fact that she is raped and abused, but she always shows up to school with bruises and such that she has to hide. It makes things hard for her. On top of that, she has to handle the stress of being a witch. She's not just any witch, she has powers none have. She can see and talk to the dead. She can speak to animals. She can control the weather and can sometimes pause time. Sometimes this stuff is hard to handle. Then she has to deal with school problems. Does it ever end?
Pics:

Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Katie12
Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Katie210

Name: Zack Tylers
Secret: He was a father
Creature: Son of Eros
Crush: (( Ask [x ))
Bio: Zack was a father before he moved to this school. He moved here when he was 17 and got a girl pregnant at 15. The baby girl named Kassidy, lived to be 1 and 4 months. What happened to her? He doesn't like to talk about it. And what happened to the mother? Doesn't like to talk about that either. And no one knows about it but his parents. He is the son of Eros. Eros is the God of love, sex, desire and pleasure. So Zack inherited some of his traits. He can easily please girls and most girls fall for him easily. But he hasn't fallen for them. Even the mother of his child, he didn't love. He likes to party and have fun but he still wants to find that one person.
Pics:

Matty Murder
Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Matty24

Join o.O ;D

Last edited by PerfectlyFlawed[x on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Head Moderater/High Priestess of Fire
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet
Name: Ghost
Special Powers/Abilities: Turns misty, into shadows, and shadow walks

PostSubject: Re: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))   Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:14 am

Name: Prue
Secret: Is wanted by the police in many states for murder, child abuse, and sexual assult
Creature: Immortal/vampire
Crush: (ask)
Bio: Has been wandering the earth for 160 years. Is wanted in many states and is on the run. Most boys falll for her and she has a new boyfriend every week, for blood only. She is hoping to find a guy that will feed her willingly and love her for who she is. Has telepathy and can control minds. Has super speed and can change to look like a person of her choice, but there is always something wronge with the clone. Her fangs don't come out unless she is hungry. Tries not to kill her blood source, but it sometimes happens, or she does it attentionally.
Pic(s): Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Girl_with_red_hair_by_igolochka
Back to top Go down
PerfectlyFlawed[x
Bored at School
PerfectlyFlawed[x

PostSubject: Re: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))   Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 am

You are supposed to pick one. That's why there's a slash xD
But you picked vampire so that's cool
And thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))   Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Ohh, i figured you were a vampire and immortal.
Welcome xD
Back to top Go down
Night wolf (Sak)
Bored at School
Night wolf (Sak)

PostSubject: Re: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))   Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:46 am

Name: Myra Neverwing
Secret: NEver really had a family
Creature: Angel
Bio: After years of never knowing who killed her family She never really had a family to care for her. She has been alone. savng other peoples lives is usaly her favoire thing to do but not always. she always keept her self going even with out a singel family to see for holadays.
Pic(s):Normal: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Blue_white_hair
Angel: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) 009

Name: Markis Silverwing
Secret: some times cant control his wolf when frustarted.
Creature: Werewolf
Crush:(ask)
Bio: Years of helping his friend Myra he some times dosent lision to well to anyone. He some times cant keep his own wolf in control when he wants it to be. he hurt myra a coulped of times when he was frustated. but Life now is slowly geting better but not as he hopes.
Pic(s): Human:Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Cute%2BEmo%2BBoy
Wolf: Avi.

((Here you go Very Happy I joined))
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))   Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 am

Name: Warrin (War)
Secret: Is trying to get fairies to agree to expose themselves to humans.
Creature: Fairy
Bio: Is made fun of from the other fairies because he is the fourth out of five male fairies. Hopes to find the right girl that likes him for who he is, specially being a male fairy. Can make plants grow and create energy balls.
Pic(s): Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) Img-thing?

Heres his wings
Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) 98orC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))   Secrets High ((Open. Join [x )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets High ((Open. Join [x ))
Page 1 of 1