MoonLight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MoonLight Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prue's Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natiee<3
Moderator/High Priestess of Earth
Natiee<3

Character sheet
Name: Jessie Faith Star
Special Powers/Abilities: Darkness

Prue's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 am

Awww thats sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxbelivingoreoxx
Amanda Salvatore
Head Moderater/High Priestess of Fire
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet
Name: Ghost
Special Powers/Abilities: Turns misty, into shadows, and shadow walks

PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:56 am

It's get better, but yeah. She's goes through a lot of disapointment and saddness for a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Moderator/High Priestess of Earth
Natiee<3

Character sheet
Name: Jessie Faith Star
Special Powers/Abilities: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:12 am

Ohkie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxbelivingoreoxx
Amanda Salvatore
Head Moderater/High Priestess of Fire
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet
Name: Ghost
Special Powers/Abilities: Turns misty, into shadows, and shadow walks

PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:01 am

Trust
A couple of minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I was still a panther, so i just growled to make the knocker go away. The person came in anyway carring a bowl of soup.
I was lying on the floor. I picked up my head from my paws to see who it was. It was Ryan. What he wanted from me i didnt know, but i was going to find out soon enought. I rested my head back onto my paws and ignored him as he came closer to me.
"I know how it must feel," He said softly to me. I growled again. NO YOU DONT! I screamed at him in my head. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE A TURNER! I know your not one. I whispered the lastpart mentally. He set the bowl of soup near my face, the scent wafting up my enhanced nose.
"Your right. I'm not a shapeshifter, but i was about your age when i came here and i know how it must feel to be different. Expecially showing it unexpectedly to a crowd of people i dont know.
"Do you know what i am, Prue?" He asked. I looked up at him, trying to figure it out. He looked ordinary, except for the pale skin.
Give me a minute. I told him, sitting up and bending my head to lap up the soup. It was cold, but very tasty and i felt myself return to normal.
"How did the soup do that? And i cant figure out what you are." I asked him in my human voice.
"Well, I asked the nurse for the stuff that would help change you back quicker. And as to what i am, well, im a vampire. Do you know about vampires?"
"No, and i would have thought Brooke would be here." I looked into his eyes. "I mean, id rather it be you because shes just too cheery." I shuddered. "But why you?"
"A vampire is a being who drinks blood. When i first camr here I was five and at dinner I smelled blood. Certainkinds of blood taste better than others to other vampires. And you know what i did to the girl that smelled good?" He didnt give me enought time to answer and continued. "I bit her and drank her blood. It's a good thing Miss Lily was there to calm me down or i wouldve killed her. I almost did." He looked at his shoes, ashamed.
"And to why I'm here. Its because i had that story and because i offered and wanted to. I wanted to ask you a couple questions, myself." He stopped and looked at me. "If its alright with you of coarse."

Post more tomarrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prue's Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2