MoonLight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MoonLight Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reaper School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Salvatore
Head Moderater/High Priestess of Fire
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet
Name: Ghost
Special Powers/Abilities: Turns misty, into shadows, and shadow walks

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:18 am

Tell me what you think. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

A scyth appeared in my hand. I held back a scream and threw it to the ground. I kept on running. I tried to rip off the braclet around my wrist. What's happening? A cloaked figure now appeared in front of me with a hand out. I skidded to a stop.
"What's going on?" I managed to squeak to the stranger. I was still fiddleing with the braclet. It had two black beads beads and in the middle a very light blue scyth on it.
"You are becoming a reaper," the figure said as he removed the hood of his cloak. The cloak was a very dark purple, almost black. The boy appeared my age, 16, with hair as purple-black as his cloak. His eyes were a peircing blue and they bore into mine.
The scyth again appeared in my hand. I yelped and dropped it to the ground again. "What's a reaper?" i asked.
"Come, ill show you." He reached and gripped my wrist. I struggled, but we already had disappeared in a swirl of shadows.
I found myself in a coartyard. I swayed and almost fell, but the boy caught me.
"First time shadow walking is always dizzying. My names Coal, by the way." he said. I just stared at him and then looked around. The courtyard was creepy, and it had no light except for the moon and twinkle of the stars. There was a building ahead stretched across the grounds. It looked like a big black and red chirch or chapel.
"Where aam i." i asked Coal.
"You're at reaper school. This is where you will be trained to be a reaper and find your full potential to be one." Coal answered like he had done this a dozen times.
"Can you see where we are?" Coal asked.
"Yeah. Why, im not suppose to? I can always see where im at. Even at the darkest of times." I looked at him. His face was alight with joy. His eyes sparkled as he looked at me. He didnt answer. That irritated me.
"Can i just go home?" I asked Coal. I wasnt really in the mood for the any practical jokes.
"You can go home in a couple of weeks. Now, come meet the Headmaster." He was still smiling as we continued deeper into the courtyard
Coal described each of the buildings as we past them.
"Over there is Boys Dorm," He said pointing to a semi-large building with ancient writing. "And there across the walk is the Girls Dorm where you will spend your days and sometimes nights. "This is the main building where you will have your studies, unless they are in the courtyard. And this is i guess you would call it the administatives building." We walked into the building. A man in black robes was standing by a huge fireplace watching the flames lick up the wood,
"Ahh, Ms. Alice. How has your tour of the grounds been coming along?" The man asked in a withering voice. It sounded as if it was about to float away if he strained it too much.
"Uhh, i guess alright, considerikng...Ouch!" I trailed off as Coal jabbed me in the ribs.
"This is Headmaster Numbes," He whispered to me.
"Thank you, Coal. I will call you back so you can take Ms. Alice to her room." Numbes dismissed Coal and he trailed away to do whatever he does.
I stood there akwardly. I had no idea what to say or even how to act. This was a headmaster of a reaper school for crows sake! What was i suppose to think.
"Now, Alice." Nimbus began. "I know what you must be thinking. You think im some horrid person for training kids to be reapers. But in reality its just who these kids were born that way." I just looked at him. That was only half of what i was thinking.
"What are reapers?" I asked. I probably sounded like i wasnt the brightest star in the galaxy. I was one and i didnt even know what they were or what they do. He didnt seem surprised by this, however.
"Reapers are apecial people, who are rarely adults. They are basiclly angels who reap on people who have done bad things in their lives. Reapers have powers, too. Do you know if you can do anything that you dont think anybody else does?" He told me. I somewhat got it.
"Umm... well Coal acted weird when i said i could see the courtyard when he brought me here. Does that have any signifigance?" I answered partially.
"Yes"
"I love the dark and night. I can handle the day, but it really bothers me. People say im really pretty." I looked in a mirror i hadnt noticed before. I had long, straight, black hair that had almost a blue shine. My eyes were a steel gray shadowed by long thick lashes. I had high cheekbones and plum lips. I hardly ever wore makeup. People thought this was pretty? They must have brain damage. "Sometimes i think i know how someone is feeling or know what they might be thinking, but that could be m imagination. I love to fence or anything that has to do with some sort of sword or weapon. I think thats it." I finished my list of oddities.
"Hmm. Im going to have to speculate farther." Nimbus shut his eyes and Coal walked into the room. "Coal, can you take Ms. Alice to her room in the Girls' Dorm. I think she should retire for the night."
"Yes Headmaster." Coal answered and motioned for me to follow him.

Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Site Owner/High Priestess of Spirit
Emo Kitty

Character sheet
Name: Lia Hale
Special Powers/Abilities: Fire, Air, Spirit

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:17 pm

That is Really good, Can't wait to read more
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightacademy.heavenforum.com
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 am

Thanks. Glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 am

We walked down the walkway silent.
"So, what'd you guys talk about?" Coal asked me.
"Well, he asked if I had any traits that might be odd." I answered. We kept walking only a little ways to go till we reached the dorm.
"Hey. What's up with the seeing in the dark thing. The Headmaster said it had sinifigance and you smiled. What's so important about it?"
"Well, only certain reapers have the gift of seeing in the dark. This means you will be a dark reaper. You will do most of you reaps at night. Im a dark reaper and will be you mentor. You know if a reaper is light or dark by the color of their robes. Here's your schedule and some papers you will need." He said handing me papers. A chart was on top. It read:

Dark Reaper Ranks:
New Reaper---Light Blue robes
Junior Reaper---Blue robes
Reaper---Dark Blue robes
Senior Reaper---Purple robes
Master Reaper---Black robes

Light Reaper Ranks:
New Reaper---Dark Red robes
Junior Reaper---Red robes
Reaper---Hot Pink robes
Senior Reaper---Light Pink robes
Master Reaper---White robes

"So this is the list of ranks?" I asked Coal. "Your a Master Reaper?"
"Yup, thats the list. And no. Im not a Master Reaper. The purple of my robes is so dark it seems almost black. Im the next Dark Master Reaper, though. The color of your scyth, scyth on your braclet, and your robes all tell your rank." He said. I could tell he was bursting will pride by the tone in his voice. We approched the Dorm door.
"Can you come in the Girls' Dorm?" I was curious.
"Since i will be your mentor and your new, im allowed. But once you know where your going, im forbidden." We walked through the door into a commen room. There was a bunch of couches and love seats scattered around the room. There was about three flat screens propped up in three different parts of the wall. The walls were painted green and there was hard wood floors. Girls were clustered around each of the TVs. They all went silent and looked up when i walked in.
"Girls," Coal announced. "This is Alice. She is the newest reaper here and you are to welcome and respect as if she has been here for a long time."
"Hi," I said weakly, very embarresed. A girl with metallic blue hair stood and walked up to me.
"Hi, Alice. I'm Sapphire. Its nice to have you at Reaper School. Do you know what room your staying at?" she asked me. I looked at Coal.
"She's in room 75." he answered for me. Sapphire gasped and gave me a huge.
"We're roomies!" she squeeled and let go.
"Thank you Coal. I think Sapphire will show me to our room. See you tomarrow?" Of coarse i was going to see him tomarrow. He was my mentor.
He gave me a quirk of his lips, nodded and stalked out of the dorm.
Sapphire and I walked to our room.
"This is going to so great!" she exclaimed excidedly. "I finally have a room mate!" she seemed nice, but first impresstions can be deciving. We walked into our room. On each side there was a bed. The bed on the right side was made and had an ocean-blue green confiter on it.

Last edited by Fallen Butterfly on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:23 am

The right walls were covered with what looked like notes with photographs attached.
The bed to the left was bare. What was i suppose to do? Get new stuff or sleep on a naked bed till they let me go and get my stuff. There was nothing on the walls except for the pale violet red paint.
"You will be provided with sheets and blankets of your choice. But the rest you will have to go out and buy," Sapphire informed me.
"Cool. So, do you study, like, gems and minerals and stuff?" I asked her.
"Yeah. Even though im a reaper, i want to get a job. My dream is to become a gemologist, which is a a person who studies gems."
"Nice. Can you show me where the place is to choose my bedspreads. I want to get some rest before i start school or whatever it is i have to do."
"Sure, sure. Follow me." And we headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 am

As we walked, Sapphire told me about herself. She said she was a dark reaper, but only a Junior. She said besides not being able to see your family a lot, being a reaper is awesome. "I can't really tell you much about being a reaper 'cause your mentor is suppose to tell you all about it. Is Coal your mentor?"
"Yeah, why?" I hope since him being the next Dark Master Reaper wont make me different because im his student or apprentice. Whatever you call it.
"'Cause he's only like the cutest guy here! Oh, here we are. Just tell the person at the counter your first and last name then, they'll show you to a room full of sheets. You know how to get back to the room, right?" She asked, turning all serious.
"Yeah, i should be good, thanks." I told her and went into the building. Standing behind a counter was a guy in normal looking clothes. When your in the grounds and not in classes, you must be able to. His back was to me. "Hi, im Alice. Alice Good. I was told to come here to get sheets?" I asked to the guys back. He turned around and it was Coal!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 pm

"Well, whoever told you that is right. Follow me, ill show you our selection." He got out from behind the counter and showed me to a door at the other end of the space. It looked like a convience store. Bottles of juces and sodas and jugs of milk were in those refrigeratora that are wall length. Shelves and stands were full of canned goods, candy, and snacks. There ws also a part of the room that had dark red and light blue robes of all sizes hanging from some racks.
We entered the room and it was full of comferters, sheets, blankets, and pillows in an array of colors.
"You can have a look around and see what you like. You are allowed two comferters, two sheets, one blanket, and three pillows. If you get anymore then you would have to pay for the extras. And dont takke too long. I still have to tell you the rules and other things to know tonight. Ill meet you in your dorm in about an hour." Coal walked out of the room and i heard a bell jingle above the door, telling me he had left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reaper School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper School   Reaper School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaper School
Page 1 of 1