MoonLight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MoonLight Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Control V game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natiee<3
Moderator/High Priestess of Earth
Natiee<3

Character sheet
Name: Jessie Faith Star
Special Powers/Abilities: Darkness

Control V game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 am

Dear Journal, June 10,2009

Me and Skye have been living here for a few days and went to school. Life has been better, no abuse or rape. Something we’re glad to have out of our lives. Most days were get up, eat, then get ready for school. Then go to school and all that blah blah blah stuff. Anyway today there was a new kid. He was kinda cute and sweet. But he won’t like a girl like me, so messed up she doesn’t even talk to people other than her sister. I can’t believe I thought I had a chance, god I’m so stupid.

Anyway, uhg! What am I kidding? I’m in like total love with this kid! So this is how I met him!:

We got to school and other stuff blah, blah bleh. I was jumping around, hyper is bad for school let me tell you. “What’s up up with you?” Skye joked watching me. “Uhh, pancakes in the morning means hyper me Skye you know that.” I rolled my eyes and ran in circles around her.

Skye laughed and I did too, I fell on my butt and pulled her with me. I ended up making the new kid fall too. “Oppsie!” I said jumping up and looking to see if he was okay. “You alright new kiddie?” I smiled now.

He blinked, “how did you know?” I smiled kindly, “sorry hun. I just know a newbie when I see em’. Anyways what’s you name?” Skye had drifted off, well more like zoned out. “I’m James.” James said quietly. Skye perked up, “hiya! This is Terri! She’s my twineh! And I’m Skye.”

I smiled, that moment was really weird. It was the first time I ever talked to a random person I didn’t know. I changed that day, from the shy cute girl. To the loud and fun loving kiddy. This boy was also her boyfriend, its only 2:30 PM. I can go see how he’s holding up. I got up and drove over to James’ house, I shook my hair, and smiled a bit. I got out and knocked on his door. “Ahh Skye. Come on in.” His mother said opening the door. “Hello Mrs. Scarlet. How are you today?” I nodded as I entered slowly. “I’m fine thank you'd you want a cup of tea?” She asked going to get herself one. I shook my head. “No thank you, I’m fine. But is it okay if I visit James for a bit?” She came back in with a cup. “Sure go on ahead.” I nodded and went to his room. “James?” I asked carefully opening his door. “Skye!” He said coming and giving me a hug.

I blinked, but hugged him back. “You okay?” I asked putting him at arms distance. He smiled gently and wiped his eyes. “No, I miss her Skye.” I stifled a sob. “I miss her too.” We hugged again. James pulled back and say on his bed. “So what have you been up to lately?” He asked, trying to control himself. I smiled a bit and sat in a chair. “I’ve been reading Terri’s journal. I’m at the day you two met.” I moved my hair out of my face as he thought. “Really?” He smiled now. “Yesh! And you my good friend are not going to read it!” I laughed a small laugh, but it was a laugh. I blinked, “I gotta go!” James frowned now, “why?” I shook my head, “the police are here.” I got up. “See ya later mister.” I waved and left. I sighed getting into my car. I felt tired, I rubbed my eyes driving home.

The stop lights were slow. And I mean SLOW. Like it felt forever till the red light changed to green. Anyone know why? You don’t? Oh well, then we’re both idiots. Anyway, when the light finally came to green, I smiled and drove away. When I finally got home, I ate lunch.I went back up to my room and started to read again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxbelivingoreoxx
Amanda Salvatore
Head Moderater/High Priestess of Fire
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet
Name: Ghost
Special Powers/Abilities: Turns misty, into shadows, and shadow walks

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Dinner
We walked down to the cafateria together in silence. I thought that Brooke was feeling awkward by the waay i was acting. She figured that five year olds were suppose to be happier and more talkative. Her cousins were, but that mightve just been them.
"Whoa," I stopped in my track. "Where did that come from?"
"What?" Brooke asked, walking to where i had stopped.
"Nothing," I continued walking, but thought about what i thought-heard from Brooke.
We entered the cafateria at four fifty-five. Brooke and i had gotten there early enough to not be at the end of the line to wait for our food.
There was different things to choose from. There was chicken nuggets and fish sticks. Sandwiches with different meats and different kinds of soups. A section was marked Specials. I went to go see what there was, but Brooke stopped me.
"That stuff is for vampires and demons." She said to me.
I nodded and chose the chicken noodle soup. She chose a turkey and cheese sandwich. We walked to the table where Brooke and her friends sat and waited for them to come.
A couple of minutes later, two boys and a girl came up to our table, laughing their heads off. They sat down and said, "Hey, Brooke" together.
Brooke's friends spotted me and went silent.
"Who's this?" A blonde boy with freckles and gray eyes, eyed me curiously.
"Everybody, this is my new roomate, Prue. Prue, this is Tray." She pointed to the blonde boy. "And this is Ryan." She then pointed to the other boy who had flaming red hair, like my own, and green-blue eyes.
"Hiya," he said with a small smile and wave. He thought I was adorable.
"I'm not adorable," I indicated to him. He stared at me, then looked at Brooke questionally.
"And, umm, this lovely lady over here is Raina." She pointed to a lavender haired girl with red eyes.
I nodded and then my eyes widened. "No! It can;t happen here!" I felt the heat spreading and i looked at mt feet, which were the feet of a cat. I jumped up, but Brooke grabbed my hand.
"It's alright. You can shift here. You can't control it yet and it's normal. I'll help." And right before my eyes, Brooke turned into a chamilion.
I was a full panther now and i looked around the cafateria with fearful eyes. They were all looking at me, and about two handfuls of the kids turned into an assortment of animals.
I turned to look at Brooke's friends with tears threatening to fall. I'm sorry. I thought to them, and i dashed away to my room.
Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
Head Admin/High Priestess of Water
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet
Name: Karena Drako
Special Powers/Abilities: Can use all the elements and mind control

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Meredith
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

[center] Zap, Crackle!
The lightning tackles
Anything in its path.
It doesn't care what it hits
It will never quit
So, you better watch your step
For here comes the Lightning Sorceress!
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Moderator/High Priestess of Earth
Natiee<3

Character sheet
Name: Jessie Faith Star
Special Powers/Abilities: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxbelivingoreoxx
KarenaTheFreak
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Mr. Alexander
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
KarenaTheFreak
KarenaTheFreak

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm

banned cause I just realized its Saturday morning and there are cartoons on~ even though they aren't the best..
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am

♥×Raela-Chan{Kaitlin}×★ ◕‿◕
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control V game   Control V game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control V game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2