MoonLight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MoonLight Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LEXA IS HERE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Applez
Bored at School

LEXA IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: LEXA IS HERE   LEXA IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 pm

ok everybody can come out of your dess ill save you from the bomb and it will self destruct from my wicked awesomeness yo! goddess im suck a dork haha if you know me you know i dont care that im odd and if you dont know me.. i dont care that im odd it makes people laugh! so yeah im a goof but its all chill. i talk really akwardly... and i also think going to the bathroom...

let me tell you why if you dont know already.

ok so if you really look at the things that come natural to the human race you would see it my way.. ok so on the akwarness of going to the toliet...

you undress your bottoms and then sit on a chair that has a huge hole cut out of the middle. (for # 1) you then relax your blatter and your uretha then un corks its self and your exsess body flueds come out of your hoo-ha and dont the hole in the seat and into water...(for #2) you then push out roten food you hat ate three days earlyer and it then goes down the hole and into the water...

see its really akward! so often if you are chatting to me in the CB i will repeat "I have to pee" and if somebody tells me "then go pee" i will reply with "I dont wanna" and i wont untill i REALLY have to go or untill somebody tells me to...

so yep... this is me!

-- A
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Site Owner/High Priestess of Spirit
Emo Kitty

Character sheet
Name: Lia Hale
Special Powers/Abilities: Fire, Air, Spirit

LEXA IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEXA IS HERE   LEXA IS HERE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Heyy, Welcome to the Site
I'm Luna
Hope you enjoy it here
PM me anytime
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightacademy.heavenforum.com
Natiee<3
Moderator/High Priestess of Earth
Natiee<3

Character sheet
Name: Jessie Faith Star
Special Powers/Abilities: Darkness

LEXA IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEXA IS HERE   LEXA IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:34 am

Hey Lexa~
I'm. . . Natiee :DD
welcome to our nice site.
Have fun~
Oh and PM me for anything ;D

~Natiee
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxbelivingoreoxx
Sponsored content

LEXA IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEXA IS HERE   LEXA IS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down