MoonLight Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MoonLight Academy.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prue's Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Salvatore
Head Moderater/High Priestess of Fire
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet
Name: Ghost
Special Powers/Abilities: Turns misty, into shadows, and shadow walks

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:56 am

Please comment. Hope you like it.

Namesake
"It's a girl!" The doctor exclaimed to Mr. and Mrs. Sterling. He cleaned and wrapped the baby in a blanket, showing the happy first-time parents.
"Oh, isn't she gorgeous, Arthur?" asked Maria Sterling in wishful voice.
"She's wonderful, dear. What should we name her?" Arthur Sterling was smiling broadly at his wife.
"Prue. Prudence Sterling. No middle name." Maria held out her arms for the doctor to give her her baby. She snuggled with her until the doctor had to take her away.

Finding Out: A Year After Birth
"Arthur! Come quick!" A very, very small part of my brain acknowledged that words were being said, even if i dod't know what they were. I felt tinglie inside and very hot. It felt good after being under the cold air vent. It also felt as if i was being stretched. I heard a lound banging noise that i didn't like and began to cry.
"Maria! What's wro- Oh my gosh! What's happening to her?" This voice wasnt airy like the last. It was deeper, gruffer.
"I dont know! Should we call the doctor?
"No, this isnt normal. Let's see what happens."
"Arthur! How could you say that? Go run a bath, a cold one. She's burning up!" The airy voice was turning angry and severe. I stopped crying. It didnt seem worth it and i was swept into a cold wateryness when i just wanted to enjoy the warmth.

Last edited by Flaming Butterfly on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Turning: Three Years Later
"Darling," I heard my Mama say as she came into my playroom.
"Yes, Mama?" i asked.
"I need to tell you something. Do you remember when you get really hot and Mama has to put you in a really cold bath?"
"Yes," What does that have to do with anything. I thought we were going to go somep;ace fun.
"Well, do you know what happens to you when that happens." Maria asked.
"No, i like hot. Not cold bath."
"Honey, you turn into a panther." She said it very low, so that it sounded as if her voice was extra airy.
"That's cool! I like panthers. For long time. Purple panthers." I told her. This was very exciting. I love panthers. Have ever since i can remeber.
"No its not, baby!" she cried. "It's not normal!"
"Will i still go to school when i turn five." I put up five of my fingers, my eyes starting to water.
"No, sweetheart." She sounded sad. "Daddy and Mama have a plan. When you turn five we'll tell you all about it." She stood up and made her way towards the door.
"Alright, Mama." I whispered. That's when i felt flushed. I knew what it meant and didnt call Mama or Daddy this time. I wanted to turn without the tube. "Ahhh,"
The warmth started at my toes and began to spread. It didnt hurt. It never did. I got up and walked past my toys to the mirrior on the wall. I saw my little four-year-old self in the mirrior with my feet and legs looking like a purple cat. My tummy started to look the same with purple fur creeping up my shoulders. I got on my hands ad feet so that i was crouching like Aunt Natalie's cat. Silvery wiskers sprouted on the side of my nose. Pointed ears formed somewhat at the top of my head and a tail at poked out at my rump. The only thing that remaned of the human me was my forest green eyes.
I was full dark purple panther now. "This is so cool." I said, but what i heard was not my voice, but a mean cat's voice. And it was lound. I suddenly realized that could hear my Mama gasp when she was all of the way in the kitchen and then her footsteps running towards my playroom. Oh, no. I thought.
I turned my cat head to the door and saw my Mama's eyes go big.
"Prue! Oh, dear! Why did't you call for me!" She was practicly sobbing. Then she saw that i was in front of the mirrior and he face fell even more than it already was. She dashed out of the room, grabbed the cordless phone and locked herself into the bathroom. I dont know what her problem is, but i know that i felt great!

Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Moderator/High Priestess of Earth
Natiee<3

Character sheet
Name: Jessie Faith Star
Special Powers/Abilities: Darkness

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:28 am

>.< People make me feel bad with thier talent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxbelivingoreoxx
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:31 am

Really? Its that good? I think yours is great too. And i dont want to make you feel bad. D:
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:33 am

Hehe. . . no it's not your fault and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:40 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Fifth Birthday
"Oooh!" I squeeled as my Mama handed me a large present. It was wrapped in purple dyed newspaper with a bright pink bow was sitting on top. I ripped it open and saw what was inside.
It was a light green dollhouse. It was in a box, but there was a smaller one on top. It had a couple Barbies, Kens, and animals to go inside and play with in the dollhouse. It's just what I wanted!
"Do you like it, Baby?" Daddy asked in his gruff voice.
"I love it!" I said in a singsong voice. "Can I play with it now?" I didn't have anymore presents. The dollhouse was the last one.
"Umm...no. Not yet. First we're gonna get you packed up. You're going on a trip, since your turning five." She said nervously, then I heard her whisper, "and for a while." so that i wouldn't hear it. But I did.
"No, Mama! I dont' want to leave for a while!" I yelled at her. He face was one of astonishment and she was shocked into silemce. Daddy wasn't though, so he spoke instead.
"But Prue, you'll love it there. There are kids there who are like you and also others. "You'll have fun." Daddy spoke calmly to me, but I was anything but calm.
"No!" I yelled stubornly, a frown on my face. How could they do this to me? And on my birthday.
"Alright, but you're still getting packed. Mama and Daddy are, too, okay?" He lied. "And if you change your mind, just tell us." Mama and Daddy walked out of my playroom and shut the door. I heard them walk to their room and shut their door, too.

*Coming Soon: Mama and Dady's Talk*
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 am

That was good
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:59 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:39 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am

Mama and Daddy's Talk
I had a feeling they were about to have a lond talk, so i quietly opened my playroom door. I tiptoed to their door and listened.
"I just don't know what to do," Mama said. "I just can't handle this anymore."
"I know, Maria. That's why we're going to bring her there anyway. Bring two duffle bags out with you. They don't have to be full, just pretend. We'll trick her. She's just five after all." Daddy said to Mama.
"Alright, but I don't feel good about doing this. She is our daughter after all, Arthur. Don't you feel at least a little bit guilty?"
"No, dear. Our 'daughter' is a freak. It's the best thing for her. She wouldn't be getting what she needs here. It's also good for us because we won't have to stress and deal with her for the rest of our lives."
"That doesn't make it feel any better. So, I'm still not feeling good." Maria said with dimay. "Do you think we could try again?"
"Sure! I'd love to try again! Maybe this time it will be a boy and normal." Arthur started to dig through the closet, trying to find a good amount of duffle bags. He came out with four in hand and plopped them onto the bed.

Last edited by Wolf of Darkness on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 am

Aww thats sad. Write more please?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Here's more. xD

Packing and Leaving
I had left after Arthur had called me a 'freak'. That;s when i knew they didn't want me. I hadn't known i was such a bother to them and that i needed special treatment.
Now i'm in my bedroom, looking for bags to put my stuff in. I wanted to take everything. My purple and bright pink stripped blanket and pillow to mqtch. My favorite stuffed animals-which are mostly all of them- and toys. I'm definately bringing my new dollhouse, even if it was given to me as a destraction, not love.
I felt wetness on my cheeks and brought a hand up to my face. I was crying. I shouldn't be. They're not crying for me so i shouldn't and won't cry for them.
I found a purple suitcase underneath my bed. I started to pack my clothes into it. After them went my blanket, pillow, and stuffed animals. I had put all of my hard toys in other bags. Only one stuffed animal i kept out for the ride. My stuffed purple panther with green eyes. I named it Mimi and it looked like me when i turned. I just couldn't leave it behind.
I started to hear muffled voices and footsteps, so i zipped and closed everthing up tight, and waited for them to come in.
They walked in holding four empty duffle bags i hand. "I'll go to the special place. Maria, you can leave the bags. I know they're empty. You too, Arthur." I said stiffly. They looked stunned. Glancing at each other, then at me, they threw their bags into a corner of my former bedroom.
"I see you've packed," Maria said in a tiny voice.
"Yeah, like you wanted. I'm such a freak to you that you don'y love me or waant me anymore." I said, emotionless. "Let's go." I tried to carry my bags and Mimi, but they were too heavy. Maria and Arthur grabbed them instead and we walked to the car.
I climbed into my carseat, buckled up, and waited, putting Mimi on my lap. Maria got into the passener seat, while Arthur, the driver's seat. The car started and we were off.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 am

Arriving
It was a long and silent ride. We finally stopped in front of a large, purple building with many windows. I loved it as soon as i seen it. It was purple and big. Two of my favorite things i like in a house.
"Ugh. I've never seen such a disgusting looking place in my life. I can't believe they'd let actual 'people' live here." Arthur said in a disgusted tone.
"What are you talking about? It's a pretty purple house." I said to him in exasperation. He just looked at me, then opened his car door and opened the trunk to get my bags. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car with Mimi in hand. Maria got out last.
We walked up the stone steps and Arthur knocked on the door. A somewhat plump lady opened the door. She was wearing jeans and a yellow t - shirt and yellow flip - flops on her feet. She had gentle sky - blue eyes and light brown hair puffed out because of her curls.
"Hello," she said with a smile that lit up her face. "You must be the Sterlings. I'm Miss Lily and this is the Orphanage for Peculiar Beings. I assume this is Prudence?" She looked down at me holding out a slightly pudgy hand. I just looked at it until it dropped away.
"Well then. The parents may leave and ill take her bags." She bent down and grabbed the bags. Standing upright, she waited for me.
"Good - " Maria started to say, but i just walked past Miss Lily and into the orphanage without a backward glance.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:19 am

The Orphanage
I sat down on a bright orange couch with my head down. I didn't meet anyone's eyes and didn't say anything to them either. I heard two car doors slam shut and a car drive off. I turned my head to the door and Miss Lily came in carrying my bags.
"Well, it's nice to have you here at the Orohanage, Prudence. Hopefully you like it here and be adopted right away." Miss Lily said in a cheery voice. There was nothing cheery about this day. "I'll show you to your room." She beckoned me to follow her.
A lot of curious kids eyed me as Miss Lily gave me a tour of the Orphanage while she brought me to my room. "Here's the library and media center." She pointed. "And over there's the cafateria. All tenants must report there at nine a.m, twelve p.m, and five p.m for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you are there by five minutes past, then you miss a meal. ten thirty and three thirty are snack times. Fell free to come if you're still hungry."
We wnt up a flight of stairs. Miss Lily put down my bags at the top of the stairs. She was breathing heavy. "Here's the," breath, "game room" breath, "You earn tickets," breath, "and you can play games and stuff there."
we went up another flight of stairs and i was showed what looked like a living room full of kids."This is the commen room for this floor. This is the floor for kids like you. That turn into other animals. I will have your new roomate show you to your room."
She paused and looked around the room, then called, "BROOKE! I NEED YOU!"
A girl about twelve came runningand was in front of Miss Lily and I. She had lime green hair that fell in waves past her shoulders.
"Yes, Miss Lily? You bellowed?" She asked in a breathless voice. She had a smile on her face and her gray eyes kept flicking to me.
"I do not bellow!" Miss Lily objected.
"Of coarse not Miss Lily."
"You have a roomate. Brooke, this is Prudence."
"Prue," I butted in.
"Take her to your room and help her get settled. Don't forget, dinner's at five." She set my bags down and tapped her wrist, leaving the room.

This chapter is not finished, will post more soon.
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 am

Post man >.>
PLease?
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:35 pm

I'll post more. This chapter's kinda long and i didnt feel like typing anymore.
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 pm

Oh I see. >.<
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Here's the rest of this chapter...The Orphanage continued...

"Hi, Prue. I'm Brooke. Nice to meet you. Follow me. Do you need any help with your bags?" She asked. She seemed nice enough, but you never know with old people. I just nodded and took two og the lightest bags, tucking Mimi into one of them. Brooke took the rest.
We went down two hallways and stopped at a door marked 317.
"Here we are." She turned the doorknob and we walked in.
Brooke dropped my bags on the side of the bed that was on the left side of the room. I did the same and took Mimi out of the bag and held her oput to Brooke. She gave me a questioning look, but i just shook my head. She took Mimi and held her for me.
I opened the suitcase with my blanket and pillow in it. I took them out and made my bed.
"You know how to make you bed?" Brooke asked. I nodded and pulled out my clothes, putting them in the empty dresser that i assumed was mine.
I sat my stuffed animals in the pattern the usually were in on my old bed. I held my hand out for Mimi and placed her in the center of the pattern.
I put my toys I brought uinder my bed neatly. I put my new dollhouse on the nightstand, pushing the lamp closer to the wall. All the while Brooke watched me unpack and get settled by myself.
I looked up at Brooke when i had finished. She looked back and we just stood there in silence. Brooke lowered her eyes to a watch wrapped around her wrist.
"I'm sure your hungry. Let's get going so we don't miss dinner." She held out her had for me to take. I looked at it, then at her.
"What do you do?" I asked her quietly, holding her gaze.
"Well, I'll show you later. We really need to get to dinner." She said urgently, her hand still out. Instead i walked by her and waited out in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Nice. Weird kid though. >.<
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Haha. Which one?
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Pure-nesss
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Prue?
Yeah i guess she is.
Back to top Go down
Natiee<3
Natiee<3

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Salvatore
Amanda Salvatore

Character sheet

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 pm

Dinner
We walked down to the cafateria together in silence. I thought that Brooke was feeling awkward by the waay i was acting. She figured that five year olds were suppose to be happier and more talkative. Her cousins were, but that mightve just been them.
"Whoa," I stopped in my track. "Where did that come from?"
"What?" Brooke asked, walking to where i had stopped.
"Nothing," I continued walking, but thought about what i thought-heard from Brooke.
We entered the cafateria at four fifty-five. Brooke and i had gotten there early enough to not be at the end of the line to wait for our food.
There was different things to choose from. There was chicken nuggets and fish sticks. Sandwiches with different meats and different kinds of soups. A section was marked Specials. I went to go see what there was, but Brooke stopped me.
"That stuff is for vampires and demons." She said to me.
I nodded and chose the chicken noodle soup. She chose a turkey and cheese sandwich. We walked to the table where Brooke and her friends sat and waited for them to come.
A couple of minutes later, two boys and a girl came up to our table, laughing their heads off. They sat down and said, "Hey, Brooke" together.
Brooke's friends spotted me and went silent.
"Who's this?" A blonde boy with freckles and gray eyes, eyed me curiously.
"Everybody, this is my new roomate, Prue. Prue, this is Tray." She pointed to the blonde boy. "And this is Ryan." She then pointed to the other boy who had flaming red hair, like my own, and green-blue eyes.
"Hiya," he said with a small smile and wave. He thought I was adorable.
"I'm not adorable," I indicated to him. He stared at me, then looked at Brooke questionally.
"And, umm, this lovely lady over here is Raina." She pointed to a lavender haired girl with red eyes.
I nodded and then my eyes widened. "No! It can;t happen here!" I felt the heat spreading and i looked at mt feet, which were the feet of a cat. I jumped up, but Brooke grabbed my hand.
"It's alright. You can shift here. You can't control it yet and it's normal. I'll help." And right before my eyes, Brooke turned into a chamilion.
I was a full panther now and i looked around the cafateria with fearful eyes. They were all looking at me, and about two handfuls of the kids turned into an assortment of animals.
I turned to look at Brooke's friends with tears threatening to fall. I'm sorry. I thought to them, and i dashed away to my room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prue's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prue's Story   Prue's Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prue's Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next